Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Beginning

Welcome to our story. I will be posting lots of videos and pictures soon.
The following is a message from dear friends I've known since grade school. I've always admired and loved them - they've meant a lot to me. So with their encouragement I start the story of our crazy life that I often question myself over. :)

Hi Guys - What an adventure you are on!! You remind me of us 30 years ago. I can't begin to tell you whether you are on the right path but I can tell you to enjoy the ride and trust in God to take care of the details. Just remember that you have each other and your beautiful children and the rest is just trivial. Now, let me tell you what I do know: You are living a story that aches to be told. Ben Franklin wrote: "Either do something worth writing about or write something worth reading about." You are living a story that hundreds/thousands are waiting to read. When you write a daily entry into your blog about this or that, include photos, videos, etc., you will begin to attract a large following and it will continue to grow. They will wait for each chapter in the saga of this brave American family who is pioneering their lives in rural Nicaragua. Share your innermost thoughts and feelings, your doubts and fears, your successes and failures, your joys and sorrows. I'm telling you, you are sitting on a gold mine of information that people are hungry for!! You have escaped the "rat race" and others are looking for a way out. We can all learn from you. Look at it as a daily journal to yourself if nothing else because you will want a record of this chapter in your lives anyway. Share it with the world and you will strike gold. Love Ya, Larry

A note from Constance: I want to encourage you to go to Larry & Charlotte's blogs. They've been writing for years and are excellent writers and bloggers.
www.DiaryofaGoldProspector.com
www.OurJourneyoftheHeart.com
http://pathwaystohealth.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment